EAPN Iceland is a network of organisations representing large groups of people involved in the fight against poverty and social exclusion.
EAPN Iceland was formally created on 15 February 2011.
Goals of the network
- To fight against poverty and social exclusion
- To promote effective action to eradicate poverty
- To work towards giving public expression to the voices of people experiencing poverty
- To support public debate on issues surrounding poverty and lobby for people and groups facing poverty
Read article from Iceland “Anti-poverty organisations -Voices on the rise” in the 2012 EAPN Mag The Crisis of Democracy – Anti-poverty organisations respond, p.5.
Mrs. Vilborg Oddsdóttir Social Worker
Head of Icelandic Church Aid Domestic Department
firstname.lastname@example.org / +354 528 4403 / +354 823 2321
List of organizations – Founders of EAPN Iceland
- The association for single parents: email@example.com
- Icelandic Church Aid: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Öryrkjabandalag Íslands: email@example.com
- Sjalfsbjorg, the association of disabled in Iceland: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Samhjalp is a Christian non-profit organisation: email@example.com
- Gedhjalp NGO for people With mental helth problems: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Mission of The Salvation Army: email@example.com
- bot association for better community: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The evengelical lutheran church: email@example.com
- Sudurnes Welfare fund: firstname.lastname@example.org