EAPN Sweden was founded in 1998 by about ten social NGOs. Today it has 40 member organisations at national, regional and local levels.
EAPN Sweden primarily works on the following areas:
- Information and lobbying on national, regional and local level.
- Dialogue meetings on national and local level for people experiencing poverty and decision makers.
- Collaboration with EAPN at European level.
- Bringing Europe to Sweden”, meaning that people in general and NGOs in particular need the information that EAPN can provide.
EAPN Sweden also takes part in the National Reform Programme (NRP) process by taking part in the dialogue between the government and NGOs. This is done within the context of the European semester.
You can download EAPN Sweden’s presentation brochure here (in Swedish).
C/o Lena HUSS
Norr Mälarstrand 86
S-112 34 Stockholm (Sweden)
- Annual report 2013
- Annual report 2012 (in Swedish)
- Annual report 2010
- Annual report 2009 (in Swedish)
EAPN Sweden’s members
- Caritas Sverige
- Salvation Army
- ICSW, Svenska Nationalkommitten
- RFHL – Rättigheter, Frigörelse, Hälsa och Likabehandling
- RSMH, Riksförbundet för social och mental hälsa
Regional and local organisations:
- Network Örebro
- Network Skåne
- Network Gävleborg
- Skyddsvärnet Stockholm