3 regional workshops in Ireland on the EU, its Parliament and the fight against poverty
April 28 @ 8:00 am - May 26 @ 5:00 pm
As the EU celebrates its 60th birthday, these regional workshops are the chance to discuss questions like:
- How does Europe decide social policies?
- What difference does this make to people affected by poverty?
- How can we influence European policy?
- Why is the EU in crisis?
- What do Brexit and the rise of racism mean for the future?
- How can we build a more inclusive Europe?
- 10am to 1pm: Training and discussion session on European social policy
- 1pm to 2pm Lunch
- 2pm to 3.30pm: Discussion with Member of the European Parliament
- Dublin, 28 April
- Sligo, 5 May
- Waterford, 26 May