Cost of Energy
Cost of Food
Cost of Housing.
As in previous years, the PEP Meeting was a unique opportunity for delegates to share their stories of hardship and hope with one another, and with EU decision-makers including:
- Katarina Ivanković-Knežević, Director DG Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion, European Commission
- Marie Toussaint, Group of the Greens/EFA & Vice-chair of the Intergroup on Fighting against Poverty
- Milagros Paniagua, General Secretariat of Social Inclusion in the Ministry of Inclusion, Social Security and Migration, Spain
- Gabriele Bischoff, MEP, S&D group, member of EMPL Committee
- Olivier de Schutter, UN Special Rapporteur on Extreme Poverty and Human Rights
- Isabelle Schömann, Confederal Secretary, European Trade Union Confederation
- Maija Celmina, Member of Cabinet of Valdis Dombrovskis, Vice-President of the European Commission
ARTE France ran a short report using content from the PeP meeting. You can watch this report here.