The European Anti-Poverty Network (EAPN) is seeking VOLUNTEER INTERPRETERS for the 18th European Meeting of People experiencing Poverty (PeP) organized in Brussels at the Crowne Plaza (Rue Gineste 3) on 18 – 19 November 2019.
This meeting gathers people experiencing poverty from all over Europe and gives them the opportunity to communicate and share their experiences in their own language with EU representatives.
For more information, visit the PeP Meeting page on our website, and also view this year’s agenda, save the date, and flyer (posted below).
WHAT DO WE NEED?
- Volunteer interpreters to interpret from English, to your own language (any European language), and back.
- 18/11: between the hours of 10h00-17h30 (with dinner provided)
- 19/11: between the hours of 9h00-14h30
- If the times conflict with your schedule, we still welcome any time you can give.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- A chance to make a difference
- The opportunity to practice and use your skills
- A certificate showing your participation and practical experience
If you want to be part of our team, write an email to email@example.com.