- To provide a space for participants to exchange experiences on their engagement with the national network and how they relate to European processes.
- To understand key concepts for EAPN’s work, such as: poverty, social exclusion, inequalities, participation, partnership, and how they are defined and understood.
- To strengthen members’ knowledge on the way the EU functions – “who does what” on specific EU policies, and the way EAPN is engaging with them.
- Presentation of EAPN Europe – vision, mission, history, Barbara Helfferich, EAPN Director
- 3 national networks’ experiences: Spain, Slovakia, Ireland
- Mapping out Key EU institutional actors, and anti-poverty policy in EU decision-making policy, Amana Ferro, EAPN Senior Policy Officer
- Europe 2020 and the European Semester – how does it work? Where does poverty fit in? – how does EAPN try to engage and tips for doing this better, Sian Jones, EAPN Policy Coordinator
Project ideas for EAPN: