We cannot wait for the 10 sages to end their work, we cannot wait for the election of the new President of the Republic, for a government, maybe for new elections and who knows what else!
We are tired of waiting and for the respect due to the over 50 thousand citizens who have signed, to the 170 associations that have worked to meet this goal, to the millions of precarious workers and unemployed who do not have any guarantee of a minimum income, we decided that a delegation representing the promoters of this bill will deliver the 50 thousand signatures for the creation of a national scheme of guaranteed minimum income.
We ask the Presidency of the Parliament to do all that is in its powers to take the necessary steps so that our bill may be taken into consideration as fast as possible by establishing a special Commission in order to study and approve this proposal and, at the same time, opening a new process so that bills directly proposed by the citizenship may be discussed and taken into due account.
We ask the Members of Parliaments to welcome and meet the delegation that will deliver the 50 thousand signatures at 12:00 o’ clock, in Rome, in front of the Parliament building.
We invite the press to participate in the press conference which will take place in front of the Parliament at the same time.
For more information on the bill: www.redditogarantito.it
The delegation that will deliver the signature is as follows:
- Tilt – Maria Pia Pizzolante
- Comitato per il reddito Liguria – Pier Giorgio Grossi
- Precariamente – Valentina Greco
- BIN Italia – Luca Santini
- European Alternatives – Alessandro Valera
- Quinto Stato – Giuseppe Allegri
- CILAP EAPN (EAPN Italy) – Nicoletta Teodosi
- Diversamente Occupate – Teresa Di Martino
- Progetto Diritti – Arturo Salerni
- Associazione Ulisse Andria – Vito Ballarino
- Lucania World – Michele Tricarico
- Comitato per il reddito Trieste – Julia Filingeri
- daSud – Cinzia Paolillo
- Leoncavallo – Alessandro Rozza
- Libertà e partecipazione Prato – Diego Blasi
- Associazione Atdal Over 40 – Stefano Giusti
- Comitato Reddito minimo garantito Basilicata – Nicola Magnella
- Comitato reddito garantito Napoli Nord – Peppe Vibrato
- Direttivo Fp Cgil Belluno – Alberto Domenichini
- Sindaco di Rieti – Simone Petrangeli
- Sindaco di Cagliari – Massimo Zedda
- Consigliere regionale Abruzzo – Maurizio Acerbo
- Forum Donne Rifondazione Comunista – Eleonora Forenza
- Sinistra Ecologia Libertà – Marco Furfaro
- Giovani Comunisti – Anna Belligero
- Rifondazione Comunista – Antonio Ferraro