The SPC carried out at the end of March 2015 its multilateral surveillance reviews on the implementation of the 2014 CSRs in the area of social protection and social inclusion and the review of the 2015 Commission Country Reports and has organised this meeting to exchange views with the Social Platform and EAPN on the issues identified.
EAPN 2015 Assessment Report of the Country-Specific Recommendations Making progress on Europe 2020 – Investing in people for a fairer EU.
EAPN Proposals on the New Commission Integrated Guidelines: Economic and Employment
- Guidelines must deliver on Europe 2020 goals and targets
- Inclusive Investment means Social Investment
- Safeguard adequate social protection for social cohesion
- Support quality, sustainable jobs and integrated active inclusion
- Reinforce equitable, inclusive-growth friendly tax
- Replace fairness with guideline to combat poverty beyond employment
- Ensure effective governance through quality stakeholder engagementAGES
- Proposed Amendments to the Employment Guidelines
- Proposed Amendments to the Economic Guidelines and Recital 6
SPC website: http://ec.europa.eu/social/main.jsp?catId=758&langId=en