1) Rebalance the Semester, with Europe 2020 vision of smart, sustainable and inclusive growth and targets at heart.
2) Move from austerity to social investment, backing quality social protection and services, with inclusive taxation.
3) Give CSRs on poverty to all Member States, and require integrated anti-poverty strategies drawing on 20% of ESF.
4) Invest in quality job creation, supporting positive activation within active inclusion.
- Sidelining Inclusive Growth and Europe 2020 endangers social and sustainable vision
- Austerity continues to undermine investment with few signs of social investment
- Decline in Poverty CSRs, despite increasing poverty, with no integrated strategy
- Employment by negative activation, not quality jobs and personalized active inclusion
Open the country-by-country detailed annex here.