This report reviews the realisation of the National Action Plans on Social Inclusion at the halfway stage of the first of five biennial Plans. The report has three Parts and two Appendices:
- Part 1 briefly outlines the background to the National Action Plans on Social Inclusion (NAPsincl).
- Part 2 presents an overview of the EAPN Networks’ reactions to the NAPsincl and an EAPN assessment of the overall strengths and weaknesses of the NAPsincl process so far.
- Part 3 identifies EAPN priorities for the NAPsincl process and discusses next steps in putting more impetus behind the NAPsincl process.
- Appendix 1 presents a summary of the Networks’ reactions to NAPsincl developments in their own countries, based on responses to EAPN’s follow-up questionnaire to Networks.
- Appendix 2 presents a table of ten 10 points summarising, from the perspective of the EAPN Networks, the strengths and weaknesses of the NAPsincl process so far.