This report presents the EAPN’s initial reflections on the second round of National Action Plans on Inclusion (NAPs Inclusion 2003-2005). It is based on the assessment made by the EAPN National Networks of the Plan submitted by their respective Government. The report comprises the following areas:
- An assessment of the NAPs Inclusion within the context of broader political choices and priorities,
- A statement of EAPN’s expectations of the NAPs Inclusion,
- A reflection on the policy content of the Plans,
- A reflection on the institutional arrangements for mobilising all relevant bodies,
- A reflection on the Plans as a tool for learning,
- Conclusions and ways forward.