RENASIS is a network of 16 national, regional and local NGOs working together against poverty in Romania. It was set up in 29 November 2007 to empower members and the anti-poverty sector in general and help them understand and influence EU policies and their implementation in Romania.
The main areas of work of RENASIS match closely those of the European network: Social Inclusion, Employment, Structural Funds.
RENASIS is the Romanian national network, member of the European Anti Poverty Network since September 2008, which links groups fighting for the eradication of poverty across the European Union.
Washington Str., nr. 38, Sector 1
RO – 011796 Bucharest 61
Str. Ion Campineanu 3A, District 1
Tel/Fax: +40 21 313 38 83
1. ESTUAR Foundation (national)
2. World Vision Romania (regional)
3. Fundatia pentru Invatamant (national)
4. Societatea de Educatie Contraceptiva si Sexuala (national)
5. Opportunity Associates Romania (national)
6. Centrul de Asistenta pentru Organizatii Neguvernamentale – CENTRAS
7. “Petre Andrei” University (local)
8. SOS Satele Copiilor (regional)
9. “AUR” – A.N.S.R.U. – The National Association of Human Resources Specialists
10. Meridiane Socio-Culturale Association (national)
11. REPERE Association (national)
12. MAMA MARE Organisation (local)
13. Cetatea lui Bucur 7 Centre Association (national)
14. PESTALOZZI Foundation (national)
15. NOVAPOLIS Association (national)
16. Synergetica Foundation – observatory statute (national)