In this time of ‘crisis’ and ‘austerity measures’, anti-poverty and advocacy networks of organizations like EAPN and its members at all levels need more than ever to be heard and taken seriously. Fundraising is a significant strategy to go further in different areas of action but it cannot in any case replace the need for public funding to support anti-poverty NGOs. As Hugh Frazer says it, “Supporting EAPN is a significant way to bring about change”.
- Launching the EAPN Fund – Supporting EAPN’s long-term sustainability
- INTERVIEW with Hugh Frazer, Chair of the EAPN Fund Management Committee
- EAPN Hungary and the Adult Life Entry Network project
- Row4Rights – A good cause and a fantastic challenge
- EAPN Netherlands : A new beginning
- Non-violent action and power of ‘disciplined walking’ to bring about social change
- EAPN Award for Transnational Inspiration and Learning