This magazine also casts light on the particular situation of 4 EU countries and on the triple crisis faced by developing countries.
The new issue of the Anti-Poverty Magazine deals with the economic, financial and social crisis in Europe. What should be done to tackle the social impact of the crisis? Can IMF loans rescue Eastern Europe countries from the crisis? What is the impact of the crisis on children? This magazine also casts light on the particular situation of Spain, Ireland, Finland and Germany. Last but not least, this issue also looks at the crisis in developing countries, which are facing a “triple crisis”.
- Tackling the social impact of the crisis
- Ireland: from boom to bust
- Spain: all households are affected
- Is te IMF rescuing Eastern European coutrnies from the crisis?
- the overall German picture is far from rosy
- Finland has not been untouched by the crisis
- The impact of the crisis on families and children is only beginning to emerge
- More in Need and More Needed – Eurodiaconia’s survey’s on the impact of thefinancial crisis on social service providers
- Triple F crisis in developing countries
- The crisis in figures