- EU Alliance for Investing in Children –Joint statement on protecting children and their families during and after the COVID19 crisis
- COFACE – 8 key actions to help families & the economy bounce back
- Community Work Ireland – Marginalised Groups: Planning for resilience in the Covid-19 crisis
- Ensie – Call for specific support measures for inclusive and integrated forms of employment during the Coronavirus crisis
- Eurohealthnet on COVID 19 – What COVID-19 is teaching us about inequality and the sustainability of our health systems
- European Disability Forum – resource page
- European Association of Service providers for Persons with Disabilities – In a letter adressed to the European Commission President Von der Leyen and EU Council President Michael, 45 Members of the European Parliament demand that the Coronavirus Response Investment Initiative ensures funding for support and care services for persons with disabilities.
- European Policy Centre – COVID-19: A turning point for the EU?
- European Youth Forum – Blueprint to recovery
- European Women’s Lobby – Call for a European Solidarity Stimulus Plan: European solidarity must continue during the COVID-19 pandemic and in the aftermath
- Global Dash Board – This is a Love Story: thinking globally during COVID-19
- Social Platform released:
- on 27 March their statement urging EU and national leaders to put at the heart of their activities a socio-economic system that tackles inequalities, includes all members of society and respects human rights.
- on 30 April an article on the impact of COVID-19 crisis on people in vulnerable situations as part of their special edition of the ‘Social Compass’
- the third special COVID-19 edition of their Social Compass
- Solidar – Call to the EU and Member States to protect the rights of the population facing more vulnerability in times of COVID-19
- SOSTE Finnish Federation for Social Affairs and Health – Socialbarometer 2020 (Conclusions and Discussion in EN)
© European Commission