- “Poverty is not inevitable!”: EAPN Manifesto for the 2004 Elections
- EAPN campaign
- Five challenges for the next five years
- What does the European Parliament do?
- Musical chairs: how seats will be allocated….
- The Parliamentary Committees
- What priorities for economic and social policy?: comparison-test based on Manifestos of four political groups
- Seven political groups
- A more gender-balanced Parliament?
- Interview of MEP Ilda Figueiredo
- Interview of Sergio Aires, EAPN Portugal
- Interview of Ivo Šlosarèík, ‘Europeum’ Institute for European Policy, Prague
News from the Netherlands
- Social protection system under threat
- Dutch Presidency: what’s on the menu?
- The “Dutch model”: miracle or mirage?