Yet as the 2007-2013 programming period is entering its operational phase, time has come to go beyond self-celebration, learn lessons from the past and make structural funds a better tool against exclusion.
Inclusion in Structural Funds 2007-2013
- Structural Funds 2007-2013: Making a difference to tackle exclusion
- Useful links
- What about micro-credit?
- NGO Access to the Funds: A shaky evolution or shaking the foundations?
- Transnational dimension and social inclusion: key channels for social NGOs
- Structural funds in practice: two different experiences…
- Which types of projects can be supported?
- Is there a life after EQUAL? Interview with the European Commission
- EQUAL was…
News from Slovakia
- Social situation in Slovakia: highest unemployment rate in the EU-27
- Spotlight on the Slovak Anti-Poverty Network
- Homelessness conference reveals lack of basic homeless services in most Slovak towns
Download it: English – French – German – Spanish – Italian – Danish – Dutch