Getting ready for 2010 European Year against Poverty
- Preparing for 2010: Let’s make it “our” Year!
- What can social NGOs do to get ready?
- What about non EU Member States?
- Roadmap for planning and implementation of the 2010 year
- EAPN Ireland: National roundtable kick starts preparations for 2010
- What are the European Commission’s plans? Interview with Antonia Carparelli
- EAPN Hungary: “2010 represents a chance to get real political commitment”
- ILGA-Europe’s:” 2007 European Year of Equal Opportunities for All, a positive experience”
- EDF: 2003 made “nothing about us without us” a reality
- Find out more about 2010!
News from the Czech Republic
- EAPN Czech Republic is gaining ground
- EAPN Czech Republic at the forefront of the International Day against Poverty
- Czech Republic: “Roma continue to find themselves at the margins of society”