Following the cancellation of the physical conference, the partners of the ASSIST 2GETHER project – in which EAPN has been leading the policy orientation work – are happy to announce that they have transformed their final conference into an online event.
The event “From local to European: Barriers and solutions to tackle Energy Poverty”, organised with the support of the European Economic and Social Committee, will take place ONLINE on 9, 10 and 11 June 2020 with one session per day from 10h30 to 12h00.
- On 9/06: Round table “How local actions and social innovations are necessary to put vulnerable consumers at the heart of policies addressing energy poverty”
- On 10/06: “Challenges to tackle energy poverty: views from EU projects”
- On 11/06: Round table “EU policy to tackle energy poverty and protect vulnerable consumers in Europe: proposal and recommendations”
The ASSIST activities and the policy framework paper on “Protecting Vulnerable Consumers” will be presented, together with other local and European experiences with synergies to ASSIST.
- The full agenda is available here
- To register, please fill in this Google Form
- For more information, please visit the ASSIST project website