On 11 June, EAPN hosted and took part in an on-line dialogue on Pandemics, Poverty and Politics – The impact of Covid-19 on poverty and how to tackle it. The online dialogue, organised by the European Parliament Intergroup Against Poverty touched upon:
- the broad impacts of Covid-19 in the Member States and in regards to PEP.
- specific topics such as homelessness, mental health, families and children.
- MEP Cindy Franssen (EPP)
- MEP Marisa Matias (GUE/NGL)
- Sian Jones (EAPN)
- MEP Marie Toussaint (Greens/EFA)
- Miriam Mathieson (FEANTSA)
- Luigi Leonori (SMES)
- Bert Luyts (ATD)
- MEP Pierfrancesco Majorino (S&D)