A tool intended to help bring together the various actors at EU and Member State level to take action in pursuit of shared objectives and to address social challenges of a European dimension
EAPN’s members participate in the following structured dialogues, which provide a framework for discussions between civil society and the European Commission:
- On Roma communities together with Roma civil society, organised by the Non-Discrimination Policies and Roma Coordination Unit in DG Justice and Consumers. For more information contact Amana Ferro.
- The Vulnerable Consumer’s Working Group established by DG Energy with DG Justice. For more information contact Sian Jones.
- The European Structural and Investment Funds‘ Partners Group of Experts under the 2014-2020 programming period, which has an open dialogue on issues regarding the implementation of the ESI Funds. For more information contact Sian Jones.
- On Asylum seekers/Refugees and Social Protection, organised by DG Employment. For more information contact Sian Jones
- Taking stock of the 2013 ‘Investing in Children’ recommendation, organised by DG Employment. For more information contact Sian Jones