Completed Application Forms should be sent by email to email@example.com.
The closing date for receiving the application is Sunday 25th January 2015.
Interviews will take place on 10th and 11th February 2015.
EAPN is an equal opportunity employer. CVs are not accepted. EAPN apologises that it will only reply to selected candidates.
EAPN, 18 Square de Meeûs, 1050 Brussels, Tel. : +32 2 226 5850
Member Development work
- Implement, under the supervision of the Director, the EAPN development and capacity-building strategy and the implementation of Membership Assessment and Support System.
- Support the network structures build active and engaged membership in EAPN work, focusing on development/capacity building issues.
- Organise planned capacity building seminars and member development events in the countries as well as at European level.
- Support the strengthening of direct participation of people experiencing poverty and social exclusion in the national and European networks.
- Coordinate and follow-up lobbying, information and exchange on policy areas, relating to development and capacity-building of network members.
- Advocate for public funding and support diversification of funding sources by seeking European funding opportunities for National Networks and the European Network.
Work in support of EAPN national networks
- Guide national networks and facilitate exchanges of experience and the development of partnerships between the Networks.
- Support National Networks understand and engage with European policy-making processes related to the areas covered by EAPN and contribute to EAPN campaigns.
- Coordinate network enlargement and induction for new members in EAPN.
- Develop capacity building tools and mechanisms to facilitate active understanding of EU policy processes and engagement with them.
- Support EAPN’ work on strengthening the civil dialogue at European level.
- Support EAPN’s fundraising activities in support of the European Network and its Members.
- Essential: Fluent in English with good command of French
- Other languages an asset