It also presents testimonies of participants to the European meetings of people experiencing poverty, good practices of participations, and articles about strengths and limits of participation processes, as well as news from the Hungarian EAPN Network.
Focus on participation
- The European meetings of people experiencing poverty: driving the participatory agenda
- Define participation…
- In their own words
- Participation: Good practices
- Participation: How to avoid frustration!
- Participation: Symbolic or real?
- Participatory democracy: a prerequisite for policy action
- Participation must be behind the European anti-poverty strategy
News from Hungary
- The Sound of silence: Interview with an Hungarian participant at the 5th and 6th European meetings of people experiencing poverty
- Spotlight on EAPN Hungary (HAPN)
- The Hungarian National programme to combat child poverty
Download it: English – French – German – Spanish – Italian – Danish – Hungarian