Support the participation of people experiencing poverty
Give People Experiencing Poverty the chance to make their voices heard by decision makers. Help them to have impact on policies that affect their lives. Support us to host our yearly European meetings of People Experiencing Poverty.
We are here to help you. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further information about the EAPN Fund.
Information & Events Officer
+32(2) 226 58 58
Since its establishment, the EAPN Fund has contributed to:
- The rebuilding of the Dutch EAPN National Network
- Solidarity support to the Indian Ekta Parishad organisation who organised the March of the Landless which has mobilized incredible numbers of people and has achieved impressive results
- The participation of two activists with direct experience of poverty in a one week study visit in India, organised by Dignity International and including meetings with Ekta Parishad March, learning from landless communities about their leadership and engagement with this Ghandian movement
- The support to Florence 10+10, a broad alliance of about 300 networks and organisations building alternative messages for Europe to the austerity-driven recovery and helping EAPN run a workshop on putting a new vision of social protection at the heart of Social Europe
- The support to EAPN Hungary with their project on the empowerment and activation of young people in disadvantaged areas – ALEN