The main objectives of the Minimum Income Campaign is to help EAPN clarify its position on adequate minimum income schemes across the European Union, and to sucessfully implement campaign at national and EU level, to highlight the inadequacy of current provisions on minimum income and to press for a strengthened EU framework.
A first stage of the campaign took place in 2007-2008. The second stage will be carried out during the firsthalf of 2009, under the coordination of the EAPN Secretariat and the newly-established Minimum Income Campaign Contact Group.
- Contacts for the Minimum Income Campaign in the EAPN Secretariat:
- Contacts for the Minimum Income Campaign at a national level:
STAGE 2 (2009)
- Terms of Reference for the 2nd stage of the MIC
- Updated Campaign Guide (stage II)
- Campaign documents: Appeal in EN / Appeal in FR ); EAPN demands on Minimum Income; MISSOC overview of Minimum Income schemes in the EU; Myths and Realities 2; Adequacy explainer; Resources
- Template for collecting signatures