The main aim of the TF is to monitor the implementation of the (at least) 20% of the European Social Fund (ESF) on poverty and the partnership principle and to propose guidelines for better implementation. It will produce a key instrument to easily monitor the implementation of the ESF with a concrete focus on the commitment of using at least 20% in the fight against poverty and social exclusion and the partnership principle/code of conduct confirming what our vision of what the fight against poverty should measure. It will also provide guidelines for actions that would deliver on the commitments and lobby on its findings.
For a full description, including links to useful documents, see the terms of reference.
- Douhomir Minev, EAPN Bulgaria
- Anu Toodu, EAPN Estonia
- Andreas Bartels, EAPN Germany
- Fatima Veiga, EAPN Portugal
- Mihaela Nabar, EAPN Romania
- Rosalia Guntin, EAPN Spain
- Sian Jones, Policy Coordinator, EAPN Secretariat.
Duration:2015 with 3 meetings, and a launch of the instrument in early 2016:
- 1st meeting: 13 May 2015
- 2nd meeting: 21-22 September 2015 (2 half days with Portuguese round table in between)
- 3rd meeting: 2 December 2015.
I. 1st meeting: May 2015
II. 2nd meeting: September 2015
Round table on ESF
III. Final meeting:
IV. Background Documents
V. Final Product:
For more information: Please contact Sian Jones, EAPN Policy Coordinator, email@example.com