The main output of the Task Force will be EAPN shadow guidelines for effective stakeholder engagement including people experiencing poverty, at national and EU level in Europe 2020, which would be targeted at policy makers. A secondary output is to be a toolkit/pack to support all members and building on existing members work. The outputs would form part of a capacity building session in the EU Inclusion Strategies policy working group.
For a full description, see the terms of reference.
- Elke Vandermeerschen, EAPN Belgium
- Kalle Laane, EAPN Estonia
- Valentina Dioska, EAPN FYROM
- Isabel Allende, EAPN Spain
- Sonja Wallbom, EAPN Sweden
- Maciej Kucharczyk, AGE Platform
- Reka Tunyogi, Eurochild
- Sian Jones, Policy Coorindator, EAPN Secretariat.
Duration: May 2013 till April 2014 with 3 meetings, and a capacity building session with the EUISG in May 2014, after which the guidelines will be finalised.
- 1st meeting: 18 May 2013
- 2nd meeting: 17 December 2013
- 3rd meeting: 3 April 2014
I. 1st meeting: September 2013
II. 2nd meeting: December 2013
III. Final meeting: April 2014
IV. Background Documents
V. Final Product:
Giving a Voice to Citizens, Building Stakeholder Engagement for Effective Decision-Making – Guidelines for decision-makers at EU and national levels
For more information: Please contact San Jones, EAPN Policy Coordinator, email@example.com