- Child poverty in the European Union: the big picture
- What sort of indicators to measure child poverty?
- Street kids: not just a third world problem…
- Child Poverty in the EU’s Social Inclusion Process
- Children taken into care: Parents’ views
- “What we are lacking is a policy-making approach that places children at the centre”, according to Eurochild
- Towards an EU strategy on the rights of the child
- Child Poverty in the UK: Where to Now?
- People who live with poverty in their own words
News from Germany
- Poverty in Germany…about average for Europe, but sharply up!
- German Presidency’s social priorities
- Spotlight on EAPN Germany
Download it: English – French – German – Spanish – Italian – Danish – Hungarian – Dutch