The Structural Funds Task Force was aimed at producing a toolkit for its national networks and for other social NGOs, to get involved in the new programming period of Structural Funds (2014-2020). More precisely, it was designed to support their advocacy work and help them press their National Authorities to prioritise the new social targets of Europe 2020, and especially the poverty reduction target in the new Operational Programmes and Partnership Contracts.
- Rosalia Guntin, Moderator, EAPN Spain
- Andreas Bartels, EAPN Germany
- Paola Boffo, EAPN Italy
- Terttu Savola, EAPN Finland
- Istvan Dande, EAPN Hungary
- Sylvie le Bars, EAPN France
- Vincent Caron, Policy Officer, EAPN Secretariat.
This Task Force operated during 3 months (from Beginning of July till End of September 2012) with 2 meetings:
- 1st meeting: 2nd of July
- 2nd meeting: 6th of September.
I. 1st meeting: July 2012
II. 2nd meeting: September 2012
III. Final Product: EAPN Toolkit on Structural Funds for social NGOs
For more information: Please contact Vincent Caron, EAPN policy officer, firstname.lastname@example.org