24 out of 27 Member States have Minimum Income schemes in place at this present time, but there are serious flaws with their accessibility and their adequacy.
It is time to state clearly that adequate Minimum Income schemes are a fundamental prerequisite for an EU based on social justice and equal opportunities for all!
The EAPN campaign on Minimum Income
- An overview of the EAPN campaign
- The EAPN response to Commission’s Active Inclusion consultation
- What does EAPN expect for this campaign?
- Minimum income schemes in the EU: Different realities
- Minimum Income: what are we speaking about?
- Minimum income schemes: Myths and realities
- How is it to live on minimum income?
- EAPN campaign: Interview with EAPN Austria and EAPN UK
- Hard talking about poverty…
News from Belgium
- EAPN Belgium campaign on minimum income elicits positive response
- Spotlight on EAPN Belgium
- Belgian political crisis creates social insecurity