- Does globalisation work for the poor?
- Global poverty – the facts
- The European Union as a global player
- EU: the world’s biggest donor
- The social dimension of globalisation
- World Social Forums in 2006-07
- Economic growth and social cohesion are not conflicting goals
- People first, not the market!
- The most competitive economy… but at what price?
- Wear a white band!
- Globalisation and the labour market
- Bad working conditions
- Good health for those who can afford it?
- Healthy and wealthy
- UN Millennium Goals – a Nordic perspective
News from Sweden
- Social situation in Sweden: better and worse…
- Profile of EAPN Sweden
- Interview with the Swedish Minister for Public Health and Social Services, Morgan Johansson